On-going dialogue generates varied learning options, forms of learning that are adapted to the student, learning contracts, and personal curricula.
IDE implemented the Persomal Educaiton programs in more then 100 schools. In several cities, it is a major corner stone in the their journey for social and educational transformation.
Click the image to learn about the art and practice of Personal Education.
Flyer: Personal Education
Personal Education Program
Creating a school system that recognizes every student's individual talents, strengths and needs
An ongoing dialogue generates multiple learning options, to suit different students, and encourages the formation of individual learning contracts and personal curricula.
IDE has so far implemented Personal Education programs in over a 100 schools across Israel. In numerous cities, the program had come to signify a major corner stone in the city's journey for social and educational transformation.
Click on the image to learn about the art and practice of Personal Education
From “Gordon School” to “Personal Education Home”
The Story of one School’s Process of change, in Bat yam education city
The reader is invited to a visit to the Gordon School, during which:
- We will get acquainted with a one-of-a-kind school that has undergone a deep and meaningful process of change, inspired and supported by the Bat yam education city.
- We will take a journey that begins with an urban process and the implementation of the “Bat Yam Personal Education model” in the municipal educational system.
Bat Yam's Personal Education Model
From Urban Model to Nation-Wide Educational Revolution
This is a story about a bold, educational achievement in Bat Yam; a worthy endeavor, patiently growing and developing, deeply assimilated, which has become a compass for each daily educational activity and dialogue in the remarkable educational system of the “Bat Yam Education City.”
- Explains the “Bat Yam Personal Educational model” and reveals the source of its inspiration and its components.
- Details the challenges faced before and during the implementation of this urban program.
- Identifies the partnerships needed to build and implement this kind of urban educational program.
- Investigates the components of an urban change process that tries to bring about cultural change through the educational system.
- Attempts to bring the successes and the difficulties to the surface and make recommendations for the future.