After reading this paper, the reader will be familiar with the Building Society together model, how it works, the critical factors for success, and how it addresses the following needs:
- creating systems of social involvement, and the social self-fulfillment of the young generation.
- Addressing the social / community need to seat a microcosm of local society around one table, to conduct a value-based and organizational dialogue and use it to create an influential city policy and action.
- create a relationship that converses with parents, youth, and the community’s needs.
- networking and integrating the informal education organizations.
- Significant growth in a variety of informal activities in cities and in the council.
- creating a facultative organizational structure that includes stability on the one hand and constant renewal on the other.
- Pooling Value / educational / community resources between informal and formal education.
- fostering a formal-informal educational continuum.